Why buy bike from us?
For the Win!
Incredibly confident handling, unmatched traction, and huge mud & tyre clearance make this ultra-light machine the ultimate cross racing rig.
- The Ai Advantage:
Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for mud and/or tyres up to 40mm.
- Stay OutFront:
OutFront Steering Geometry offers great stability for technical descents and great agility everywhere else. Just what you need to rule today’s ‘cross courses.
- Smooth as a Belgian Beer:
SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle and fork helps you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
- Frame: BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, 12x142 thru-axle
- Fork: BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, internal cable routing, 12x100mm thru-axle, 55mm OutFront offset
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: CX 2.0, 28h front, 28h rear
- Hubs: (F) Formula RX-512 12x100 / (R) Formula RX-142 12x142
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT, 700 x 33c, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a w/ FSA ring, 40T
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Null
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RX
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX600 hydro disc
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
- Headset: SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: Null
- E-Bike Charger: Null
- E-Bike Drive Unit: Null
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Speeds: 11
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file