Why buy bike from us?
The ultimate urban ride. Elegantly aggressive style. Forward-thinking features. Traffic-slaying performance.
- Get Noticed:
Cleanly integrated LED lights in the Lefty LightPipe fork and seatpost ensure that you’ll always stand out.
- Street Fighter:
With its stiff Lefty LightPipe fork, grippy tyres, and agile pointand- shoot handling, Bad Boy is built to take the city by storm.
- Smooth Speed:
Big-volume tyres on 650b wheels are fast rolling and nimble handling, with crazy cornering grip and pothole-erasing comfort.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, integrated Urban Armor bumper, BSA threaded BB, 1-1/8" headtube
- Fork: Lefty LightPipe rigid, integrated SuperNova LED lightstrip, USB rechargeable battery, 1-1/8" steerer
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Lefty 50 front / (R) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Byway, 650b x 40c
- Pedals: Cannondale Urban Pedal
- Crank: Shimano MT210, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT210
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-32, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 2x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8deg back, 4deg up, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Comfort
- Stem: 6061 alloy, 31.8, 60mm
- Headset: Tange Semi-Integrated
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: LightSkin w/ integrated rear LED light, 31.6, USB Rechargeable
- Speeds: 9
- Fork Travel: Null
- Frame Details: SmartForm C2 Alloy|Integrated Urban Armor bumper|BSA threaded BB|1-1/8" headtube
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Lefty 50 front
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Tire Size: 40
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C33200M10SM, C33200M10MD, C33200M10LG, C33200M10XL
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file