Why buy bike from us?
Get Rollin’ with the Iconic GT Performer
The Performer has been a staple in freestyle for numerous years and today it is just as equipped to give you the confidence you need to make the most of every session
1. Sealed Front Hub
2. Two Top Tube Lengths
- Frame: GT 86' Pro Performer Design, 100% Cr-Mo Tubes, DT Gusset, MID BB , Chain Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT 86' Pro Performer Design, 100% Cr-Mo 1pc. Threaded Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts, U-Brake Mounts
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 36h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Cr-Mo Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Alloy 3pc., 175mm Arms, 22mm Square Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 5mm 28T AL Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Chain: KMC HL1 Wide
- Rear Cogs: 9T Sealed 1pc. Driver
- Handlebar: GT Pro Performer 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 9.125"H x 29"W, 5DegUp, 9Deg Back
- Grips: GT Super Soft Flanged 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Stem: GT Mallet 100% CNC Front Load, 1-1/8", 19mm Rise, 43mm
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: SST ORYG Detangler, Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal Layback 25.4 x 300mm
- Front Hub: GT Superlace High, Alloy CNC Body, Sealed Bearings, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt
- Front Tire: GT LP-5 20 x 2.35"
- Rear Hub: GT Superlace High Cassette, Alloy CNC body, 5 Sealed Bearings, 3 pawl Cassette, 36h, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolts
- Rear Tire: GT LP-5 20 x 2.2"
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file