Why buy bike from us?
If you're looking for one bike to do it all, we've got the ideal solution - the Aim Allroad.
A fully equipped mountain bike with both off-road chops and street smarts, you can think of it as a two-wheeled SUV - a versatile all-rounder that'll slot so seamlessly into your life, you'll probably wonder how you managed without it. From weekend off-road adventures to the daily commute, its combination of mountain bike ruggedness and urban practicality is tough to beat.
Clip-on mudguards, a built-in lighting system and CUBE kickstand make the ideal setup for city streets, while the Suntour suspension fork, wide-ranging Shimano gears and powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes are all you need to keep riding when the Tarmac stops. Lightweight aluminium construction using our Advanced Mechanical Forming process results in a frame that's strong, light and tough - and, like all our frames, it's passed our stringent in-house testing with flying colours. It's even incredibly easy to add a luggage rack for commuting or those around town errands. All of which begs a simple question: is this bike the best of both worlds? We think it is. And, because it's available with our Size Split system, you're assured of finding the perfect fit.
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 15,9
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC CU8.3
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 42x34x24T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: Shimano DH-3D32 Hub Dynamo
- Rear hub: CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front light: Büchel Country LED
- Back light: Trelock Standlight
- Kickstand: CUBE Stand Cmpt
- Mudguard: ACID 60
- Bell: Nuvo
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file