Why buy bike from us?
We designed the Attain GTC Race to be as comfortable as it is fast. That's why it features æro Flex Stays and a full carbon fork - to make the best possible use of carbon's natural vibration-damping qualities to improve rider comfort.
But speed is important for a race bike, too, so we ensured that the tapered head tube and large cross-section down tube give the frame the torsional rigidity it needs for every watt of your pedal input to be translated into forward progress. Shimano's superb 105 transmission delivers slick, reliable gear shifts mile after mile, helped by the internally routed cables and their resistance to water and dirt ingress.
And powerful hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you have all the control and stopping power you need on even the longest mountain descents, whatever the weather decides to throw at you. With CUBE finishing components it all adds up to a package that's pure-bred racing snake, built to take on anything from a sportive to an epic hilly ride with your training buddies.
- Frame material: GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 9,2
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race, Full Carbon, 1 1/8"-1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero Disc
- Front tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file