Why buy bike from us?
When the open road calls, you'll want a bike that blends comfort and pace with easy handling. The Attain is our affordable introduction to the world of road riding and the allure of simple, unadulterated human-powered speed.
We combined proven technology and years of experience designing aluminium road bikes with a carefully curated selection of reliable components, so you can just concentrate on enjoying the ride. Shimano's slick-shifting, smooth-braking Claris 2x8 components and grippy Continental tyres ensure you're all set to take on any road.
Features like the slim, cross-ovalised seat stays - which help improve comfort on poor road surfaces - and the tapered head tube - which enhances steering precision - are typical of the attention to detail that does into every CUBE frame. And our Road Comfort Geometry is designed to make racking up the miles as comfortable and effortless as possible, allowing you to ride further and for longer. Where will your Attain take you?
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 9,6
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500, 165mm (47cm), 170mm (50/53/56cm), 175mm (58/60/62cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 16
- Brakes: Shimano Claris BR-R2000
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race, Full Carbon, 1 1/8"-1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero, QR/QR
- Front tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Rear tire: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file