Why buy bike from us?
The Axial WS C:62 SL Team's combination of the best frame materials and the finest components makes it the perfect choice for the discerning racer in you, whether you're battling for position in the peloton or duking it out with your training buddies on a Tuesday night.
You don't need to compromise because we didn't, either. Our Advanced Twin Mold monocoque technology gives us full control over fibre lay-up during construction, so we can fine tune every area of the frame to optimise weight and stiffness. The icing on the cake is our premium C:62 carbon, which has the strength to enable us to build such a lightweight yet exceptionally strong chassis. Controlled flex in the seat stays, a flattened top tube and carbon fork blades all add comfort without compromising efficiency.
And we didn't stop there. Shimano's peerless 2x11 Ultegra transmission serves up flawless gear shifts every time, while matching hydraulic disc brakes offer perfect modulation and control in any weather conditions. Throw in the light, stiff and strong Newmen wheelset and grippy, fast-rolling Continental tyres, and you've got all the ingredients for a supremely fast, agile and light race machine.
- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 8,3
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (56cm: 172,5mm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32, 24/24 Spokes, 12x100mm/12x142mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec WS
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file