Why buy bike from us?
When you've got the urge to explore off-road, you'll want a bike that's up to the job: comfortable, reliable and easy to handle.
That's why we developed the Access. Like all of our women-specific bikes, it's a complete tailored package with the emphasis on all-day comfort, responsive but stable handling, and safety you can depend on. We paid particular attention to the geometry, saddle, stem length and handlebar width - so that every ride is a pleasure, not a chore.
Mechanical disc brakes give you the power you need to stop safely in any conditions, while 24 slick-shifting Shimano gears mean you're just a click away from tackling any trail or hill. There's even a Suntour suspension fork to take the sting out of the trail and the edge of potholes and bumps. And, with our Size Split setup, there's an Access to suit every woman. It's a bike that has everything you need and nothing that you don't - just get out and enjoy the ride!
- Frame material: Aluminium Lite
- Nett weight (KG): 13,9
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Dual Pull, 31.8mm Clamp
- Chain: KMC CU8.3
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800, EZ Fire Plus
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 42x34x24T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Tektro MD-280, Mech. Disc Brake
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE, 100mm
- Headset: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Front hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Rear hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- Pedals: CUBE HPP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file