With looks borrowed straight from CUBE's mountain bike range and a design tailored specially for young riders, the Cubie 160 is the ideal introduction to the joys of pedal power.
Our engineers started with a geometry designed specifically around a child's needs, blending the fun of responsive handling with the safety of stable, predictable steering. Sturdy and lightweight 6061 aluminium tubes build into a structure that's tough enough to stand up to enthusiastic use, but light enough to inspire - and of course, smooth edges and corners wherever possible help minimise the risk of injury. Sensibly proportioned, child-friendly components are designed to last the course, so the rough and tumble of learning to ride won't result in broken dreams.
The simplicity of a coaster rear brake, combined with a smooth rim brake controlled by a lever tailored for small hands at the front, means your child can learn how to control their speed as their confidence grows. We've fitted a new alloy crank and a Hebie Chainlooper to keep the transmission safely enclosed, CUBE tyres with lots of grip, a comfortable ride and the rugged looks of a full-size mountain bike, and a motocross-inspired rear mudguard. It's everything a future mountain bike rider could want.
- Frame material: Alu Lite 6061
- Nett weight (KG): 7,5
- Chain: KMC S1
- Crankset: Samox, 25T, 114mm with Chainlooper
- Crankset chainring sizes: 25T
- Brakes: Front: Alloy Cantilever, Rear: Coaster Brake
- Fork: Rigid Hi-Ten fork
- Headset: CUBE A-Headset
- Stem: CUBE Alu Lite
- Handlebar: CUBE Alu Lite, 450mm
- Grips: CUBE Kid Grips
- Rims: Aluminium
- Front hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Rear hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Front tire: CUBE IMPAC Streetpac
- Rear tire: CUBE IMPAC Streetpac
- Pedals: CUBE Kid
- Saddle: CUBE Kid
- Seat post: CUBE Alu Lite
- Seat clamp: CUBE
- Bell: Nuvo
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 32111016
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file