Why buy bike from us?
The Cubie 120 Walk is designed to ease your little one into the wonderful world of bikes, building confidence in a fun and safe way.
Despite its simple appearance, it's stacked with our usual attention to detail. The 6061 aluminium frame and fork are really light, and perfectly proportioned for small children. Low standover gives plenty of freedom of movement and helps to build confidence, and we paid particular attention to ensuring that all frame parts are finished with smooth edges and corners to help reduce the chance of injury. There's even a special headset setup with an integrated steering angle limiter, to help prevent accidents caused by over-enthusiastic steering.
The included second seat post gives plenty of scope for growth, and proper pneumatic tyres provide comfort, roll easily and help make the ride fun. As for the lack of brakes... well, experience has shown that kids this young don't have the finger strength and coordination required to brake safely, which is why this is a bike that's both propelled and stopped by your child's feet. It's the ideal way to discover the fine art of balancing, to build confidence and to generate enthusiasm for the joy of riding bikes.
- Frame material: Alu Lite 6061
- Nett weight (KG): 3,9
- Fork: Rigid Alloy fork
- Headset: CUBE with Steering End Stop
- Stem: CUBE Alu Lite
- Handlebar: CUBE Alu Lite, 420mm
- Grips: CUBE Kid Grips
- Rims: Aluminium
- Front hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Rear hub: CUBE Aluminium
- Front tire: Kenda Team CUBE
- Rear tire: Kenda Team CUBE
- Saddle: CUBE Kid
- Seat post: CUBE Alu Lite (longer one included)
- Seat clamp: CUBE
- Bell: Nuvo
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file