The 795 BLADE RS DISC joyfully embraces the trends of today, with electronic SHIMANO ULTEGRA Di2 shifting and disc brakes.
The bike is a pure racing machine, with optimized aerodynamics and stiffness to get you to that finish line quicker. Yet beyond competition, the 795 BLADE RS offers incredible comfort thanks to the meticulous distribution of different carbon fibers.
Like A Blade
There was a time when aero road bikes only focused on aerodynamics, but this time has passed and the 795 BLADE RS is LOOK’s iteration of a bike that fulfills all road cyclists dreams.
The 795 BLADE RS cuts through the air, provides unmatched stiffness to weight ratio in the aero bikes category and it maintains traction where other bikes fail thanks to an innovative rear triangle design and large tire clearance. Rim brake and disc brake versions are available so that no matter which braking system the cyclist prefers there will be a 795 BLADE RS for him.
In summary, the 795 BLADE RS is packed with so many features that assure it is the fastest, smoothest and most versatile bike LOOK has ever made.
Why You'll Love It?
CARBON CORE, PERFORMANCE, VERSATILITY
- Mesmerising, psychedellic, metallic blue paintwork
- 4 stem length options, 90 to 120mm
- Carbon CORIMA wheelset associated with SHIMANO ULTEGRA Di2 groupset for a finish approaching perfection
- Estimated weight of 8,3kg (size M)
- Frame: Very High Modulus UD Carbon Finish
- Seatpost: LOOK AEROPOST 2. Carbon 400 mm
- Saddle: LOOK by San Marco Short Fit Dynamic Narrow Open Fit
- Stem: LOOK ADS ( XS 90 / S 100 / M-L 110 / XL 120 )
- Handlebar: LOOK ADH 2.1 Carbon ( XS 38 / S 40 / M-L 42 / XL 44 )
- Wheels: CORIMA WS BLACK DX
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa G+ 700 X 25
- Crankset: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R 8000 ( XS-S 170 / M-L 172,5 / XL 175 )
- Chainrings:SHIMANO ULTEGRA R 8000 52 X 36
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA HG 601
- Bottom bracket: BB 386 / Token Ninja TF 38624
- Cassette: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R 8000 11X30
- Shifters: SHIMANO ULTEGRA Di2
- Derailleurs: SHIMANO ULTEGRA Di2 R 8050
- Rotors:SHIMANO CENTERLOCK RT 800 F : 160 mm R : 140 mm
- Weight:8,28 kgs * (taille M / witout pedals) * estimate
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file