Why buy bike from us?
The smart, stylish and elegant way to get around town. A lightweight, versatile bike with thoughtful design makes ordinary trips more fun.
The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off the bike once you’re at your destination. Select models offer integrated fenders and a full chainguard to protect you from dirt or road debris in any kind of weather, plus baskets and racks to carry your essentials. Front suspension and a suspension seatpost provide supreme bump absorption, and stylish grips add the finishing touch. With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to best harness a woman’s strength and riding style, Flourish is a confidence-inspiring city companion.
The lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame with a classy step-through design makes zipping around town simple.
Front suspension, a suspension seatpost, and an upright geometry smooth out city bumps for a relaxed yet stable ride.
Equipped with a chainguard, a kickstand, and integrated fenders, this bike blends urban style with a lightweight ease.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: high-tensile steel
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: alloy, 25.4, low rise
- Stem: MTS-291
- Seatpost: alloy, 30.9
- Saddle: Liv Comfort
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-TX50
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: alloy, direct pull
- Brake Levers: alloy comfort
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500, 14x28
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: alloy, 44t
- Bottom Bracket: sealed cartridge
- Rims: Giant double-wall aluminum
- Hubs: alloy, 36h
- Spokes: stainless
- Tyres: Kenda K-192, 700x38
- Extras: fenders, chain cover, kickstand
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women. Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible. Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook. Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file