Why buy bike from us?
The second generation of the Arcus has become more refined without loosing any of its original practical charm.
The Arcus 1 is built around a 6061 heat treated aluminium lightweight and strong frame which is paired with a 63mm travel suspension fork which makes sure you maintain a comfortable ride whatever the terrain. Equipped with a 313wh battery and a Sportdrive M155 250w/40nm hub motor we have made sure you are covered when you require any type off assistance out on the ride.
- FRAME: 6061 HEAT TREATED ALUMINIUM
- SERIES: ARCUS
- FORK: ZOOM CH187
- CHARGER: SPORTDRIVE 2AH
- BATTERY: SPORTDRIVE 313WH
- CHAINSET: SPORTDRIVE
- MOTOR: SPORTDRIVE M155
- SHIFTERS: SHIMANO ACERA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO ACERA
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO CS-HG31
- CHAIN: KMC X8E
- BRAKES: SHIMANO
- BRAKE LEVERS: SHIMANO
- HUBS: KT-TD8F / SPORTDRIVE M155
- RIMS: ALLOY J19SZ
- SPOKES: STEEL 14G
- TYRES: WTB RIDDLER 700X45C REFLEX
- HANDLEBAR: RIDGEBACK ALLOY
- STEM: RIDGEBACK ALLOY
- HEADSET: FSA HS NO.10 1-1/8"
- SEAT POST: RIDGEBACK ALLOY
- SADDLE: RIDGEBACK METRO
- PEDALS: RIDGEBACK METRO
|XS||150 - 161||150 - 161||-|
|S||159 - 169||159 - 169||150 - 161|
|M||167 - 177||167 - 177||160 - 172.5|
|L||176 - 186||176 - 186||171 - 183.5|
|XL||185 - 195||185 - 195||183 - 195|
|XXL||-||-||193 - 200|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21920SM, RB21920MD
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file