Why buy bike from us?
The second generation of the Arcus has become more refined without losing any of its original practical charm.
The Arcus 2 is built around a 6061 heat treated aluminium lightweight and strong frame which is paired with a 63mm travel suspension fork which makes sure you maintain a comfortable ride whatever the terrain.
Equipped with a Sportdrive MD250S drive unit offering 250w of power and up to 90nm of torque mounted in the bottom bracket it allows you to take on any urban environment. Finished off with full length guards, pannier rack and lights out of the box the Arcus 2 is a true modern urban utility bike.
- FRAME: STEPS 6061 HEAT TREATED ALUMINIUM
- SERIES: ARCUS
- FORK: ZOOM 188D, LO
- CHARGER: SPORTDRIVE 2AH
- BATTERY: SPORTDRIVE 418WH
- CHAINSET: SPORTDRIVE
- MOTOR: SPORTDRIVE MD250S
- SHIFTERS: SHIMANO ALTUS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO ALTUS
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO CS-HG200-9
- CHAIN: KMC X8E
- BRAKES: SHIMANO
- BRAKE LEVERS: SHIMANO
- HUBS: SHIMANO
- RIMS: WTB SX19
- SPOKES: STEEL 14G
- TYRES: WTB RIDDLER 700X45C REFLEX
- HANDLEBAR: RIDGEBACK ALLOY
- STEM: RIDGEBACK ALLOY
- HEADSET: FSA HS NO.10 1-1/8"
- SEAT POST: RIDGEBACK ALLOY
- SADDLE: RIDGEBACK METRO
- PEDALS: RIDGEBACK METRO
|XS||150 - 161||150 - 161||-|
|S||159 - 169||159 - 169||150 - 161|
|M||167 - 177||167 - 177||160 - 172.5|
|L||176 - 186||176 - 186||171 - 183.5|
|XL||185 - 195||185 - 195||183 - 195|
|XXL||-||-||193 - 200|
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: RB21930SM, RB21930MD, RB21930LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file