Why buy bike from us?
Climb, corner and descend with unrivalled all-rounder performance. From the mountains to the flats, in all types of conditions, the new TCR Advanced Pro Disc takes it to the next level with a lighter, stiffer frame and new aero-engineered tubing.
The all-new TCR Advanced Pro Disc gives you the lightweight performance to score the KOM plus the confidence to push your limits on technical descents. This podium-seeking all-rounder is re-engineered with an Advanced-grade composite frame that boasts an outstanding stiff-to-weight ratio, along with new aerodynamic tube shaping in the headtube, downtube and fork. It also features added frame and fork clearance for larger diameter tyres up to 32mm, making it a versatile race machine for all types of road conditions. With its proven Compact Road geometry, OverDrive 2 front end, flat-mount disc-brake integration and smooth-riding Variant seatpost, this is a race-tuned performer that excels in all aspects of road riding.
- Class-leading efficiency: With an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers and riders superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
- Advanced aerodynamics: This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analysed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
- Total control: Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tyres up 32mm.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL
- Stem: Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SL
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc Wheel System (F:42mm, R:42mm)
- Hubs: Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc Wheel System, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc Wheel System
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Course 1, tubeless, 700x25mm, folding
- Extras: Computer mount (Garmin/Wahoo/Giant compatible), RideSense
- Weight: Approx 7.70kg (Medium)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110010104, 2110010105, 2110010106, 2110010107, 2110010108
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file