Why buy bike from us?
Inspired by our pro riders, the Team series are ready to handle the heaviest sessions. The frame features a Cr-Mo front triangle for improved strength and is spec'd with a sealed 14mm axle, 9t cassette hub and a double wall rear rim for increased reliability.
- GT 4pc Bars
- BK Signature Pivotal
- High-end Metal Flake Finishes
- FRAME: Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs
- FORK: Cr-Mo 2pc. Threaded Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm OffSet, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- CRANK: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel
- BOTTOM BRACKET: MID Sealed Bearing
- PEDALS: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design
- COG SET: 9T 1pc. Driver
- RIMS: Alloy Single Wall (F), Double Wall (R) 36h
- TIRES: GT Pool 20 x 2.3"
- FRONT HUB: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 36h, 15mm Nut
- REAR HUB: Alloy Body, 5pcs Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 165mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36h, 17mm Nut
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- FRONT BRAKE: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- REAR BRAKE: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy U-type
- HANDLEBAR: GT Freestyle 4pc., Steel, 9.125"H x 29"W, 5° Up, 9° Back
- STEM: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm
- GRIPS: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/o Flange w/ GT Removable Plug
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- SADDLE: GT BK Signature Pivotal
- SEAT POST: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G48201U10LG
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file