Why buy bike from us?
Built with the same attention to detail as our adult bikes – the Stomper Ace 26” has a lightweight aluminium frame with geometry perfected for younger rippers wanting to hit the singletrack. Suntour suspension forks, Shimano gearing, disc brakes and Kenda tires means this bike is built right, and rides right.
- Improved Geometry bikes with the LegitFit system feature geometry adjustments to improve ergonomics for youth statures. The result: Increased stability, comfort and confidence for a wider range of riders.
- Easier Pedaling bikes with the LegitFit system have their pedal positions moved slightly forward. The result: Makes it easier to pedal.
- Better Positioning bikes with the LegitFit system have narrower crank and pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips. The result: A stronger, more natural pedal stroke.
- FRAME: 26" GT LegitFit Design, Alloy w/ Replaceable Hanger
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Coil with Preload
- CHAIN: KMC Z8.1, 8-speed
- CRANK: Prowheel w/ Double Guard, 30T, 130mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cartridge Sealed
- PEDALS: GT BMX Flat Pedal, Resin
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, RD-M310
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M310, Rapid Fire
- COG SET: Sunrace CSM55, 11-34, 8-speed
- RIMS: All Terra Double Wall, 32h
- TIRES: Kenda Small Block Eight, 26 x 2.1"
- FRONT HUB: Alloy Disc QR, 32H
- REAR HUB: Alloy Cassette, QR
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- BRAKES: Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Promax Mech Disc, 160mm Rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy V-type
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy Riser Bar, 30mm Rise, 580mm Width
- STEM: Alloy Ahead, 30mm
- GRIPS: GT MTB
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Ahead
- SADDLE: GT MTB
- SEAT POST: Alloy Micro Adjust
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: G54101U10OS, G54101U20OS
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file