Why buy bike from us?
Taking its inspiration from racing, the Aim EX's pared down looks hide a versatile, modern and easy-to-live-with mountain bike.
Its 2x9 transmission offers a wide gear range and incredibly easy shifting, while Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and grippy, comfortable Schwalbe tyres ensure you're always in full control. The Suntour suspension fork serves up 100mm of bump-smoothing travel, and there's a remote lockout for climbs and smoother roads.
- FRAME: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- HEADSET: CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS: CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano FD-M2020, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M3100, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-MT101-2, 36x22T, 170mm
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG201-9, 11-34T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1
- PEDALS: CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT: 14,2 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 40145014, 40145016, 40146014, 40146016
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file