Why buy bike from us?
A race bike can be UCI-compliant, comfortable, light and very, very slippery through the air too.
The Litening C:68X Pro is proof. With its Computer Fluid Dynamics-designed chassis, æro-section Newmen Evolution wheelset and sleekly integrated Shimano Ultegra Di2 gears, you'll not find a more ærodynamically efficient bike in the peloton. A Comfort Flex seatpost and wider tyres keep things comfortable for the long haul. And powerful Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes ensure you can chase seconds on the descents, too.
- FRAME: Litening C:68X Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aero Headtube, Full Integrated Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc
- FORK: Litening C:68X Aero, Integrated Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc
- HEADSET: ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DGS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/52cm), 172.5mm (54/56cm), 175mm (58/60cm)
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: CUBE Grip Control
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- WHEELSET: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- TYRES: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 28-622
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road Carbon
- SEAT POST: Litening C:68X Aero, Comfort Flex
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Full Integrated Aero Clamp
- INTEGRATED BAR/STEM: Litening C:68X ICR Aero Cockpit System, Integrated Cable Routing, Aero Spacer System, Garmin Mount Interface (50cm, 52cm: 400mm/90mm; 54cm, 56cm: 420mm/100mm; 58cm: 440mm/110mm; 60cm: 440mm/120mm)
- WEIGHT: 7,8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 47910054, 47910056, 47910058, 47910060, 47910050, 47910052
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file