Why buy bike from us?
The Touring EXC is designed to be the ideal all-rounder.
With a slick-shifting and ultra-reliable Shimano 3x9-speed transmission and powerful, all-weather hydraulic disc brakes, it's ideally equipped to help get you through the everyday - or escape it completely. The Suntour suspension fork smooths out the lumps and bumps of modern roads, there's a neat luggage carrier for all your essentials, full-length mudguards help keep you dry - and the dynamo-powered lighting system means you can always see and be seen. Where will it take you next weekend?
- FRAME: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
- FORK: SR Suntour NEX HLO, 63mm, Lockout
- HEADSET: CUBE H863, Semi-Integrated
- STEM: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- HANDLEBAR: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS: Natural Fit Comfort
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera FD-T3000, Topswing, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M3100-R, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-T4060, 48x36x26T, 175mm
- CHAIN: KMC X9
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- FRONT HUB: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- TYRES: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, 47-622
- PEDALS: ACID PP Trekking
- SADDLE: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- SEAT POST: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- FRONT LIGHT: CUBE Shiny 50
- REAR LIGHT: CUBE Nano, Steady
- KICKSTAND: CUBEstand Cmpt
- MUDGUARDS: ACID 53
- BELL: Mini Bell
- CARRIER: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT: 17,0 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 448210T50, 448210T54, 448200T46, 448200T50, 448200T54
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file