Why buy bike from us?
Follow your adventure off the paved path.
Comfortable and stable on paved and rough roads, the Avail AR opens up a whole new treasure chest of possibilities. Whether it’s navigating asphalt or venturing through an unpaved short cut, it is smooth on flats, spry on climbs and confident on descents. Avail AR features the latest women’s endurance geometry with a lightweight ALUXX frame and wide tyres that ride steady on-road and off when you need it. Vibrations are diminished with an Advanced-Grade Composite fork and D-Fuse seatpost. Maintain control with precise OverDrive steerer and powerful disc brakes. This bike also accommodates a rack and fenders to keep you equipped on longer hauls.
Key Performance Factors:
Built for Endurance
Lightweight and balanced, the modern endurance geometry is designed for the female form, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience.
Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance.
Liv’s 3F women’s-specific design, Advanced-Grade Composite fork and ALUXX tubing are ideal for venturing further and riding longer.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, OverDrive, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL D-Fuse
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Liv Approach
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant Gavia Fondo 2, 700x32c, folding, tubeless
- Extras: tubeless prepared
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2110027113, 2110027114, 2110027115, 2110027117
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file