Get ready to crush some gravel. With its lightweight, endurance-friendly composite frame, generous tyre clearance and smooth ride quality, Revolt Advanced lets you ride farther and faster on rough roads, gravel or dirt.
Designed with purpose-built geometry for gravel riding, plus engineered compliance in a lightweight composite frame, the Revolt Advanced is the perfect way to push new limits of speed on variable terrain. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for high-volume tyres up to 45mm so you can float through the rough stuff. Details including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories give you a head start on any gravel riding mission.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Versatile gravel geometry
Frame is designed with endurance positioning and shorter chainstays for precise handling, agility and control. The result is confident speed in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle climbs to rugged dirt descents.
Innovative Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume tyres up to 45mm helps smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
The ALUXX aluminium frame delivers efficient pedaling power and all-round versatility, giving you a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Giant Approach
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX-600
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX-810
- Brakes: Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX RX-600 hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RX600, 40t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Rims: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres: Giant CrossCut AT 1 Tubeless, 700x38C
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2112009144, 2112009145, 2112009146, 2112009147, 2112009148
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file