Uptown city streets or bumpy backroads, this versatile E-bike helps you enjoy every journey. The Explore E+ Pro combines urban riding style with versatile all-rounder performance.
The Explore E+ Pro features an ALUXX SL aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Pro motor that’s powered by Yamaha. Together, they deliver great handling and smooth acceleration on a variety of road conditions. You can tune it just the way you want with the tunable support modes that provide up to 360 percent of a rider’s power. Wider tubeless tyres add comfort and stability, making Explore E+ Pro the perfect bike to explore new routes. The new RideControl Ergo with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity allows you to access emails, messaging and other apps. With its focus on adaptability, Explore E+ Pro gives riders the freedom to ride wherever they want.
Smooth, powerful support
SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 80Nm of torque and tunable support ratios up to 360 percent. Smart Assist technology creates smooth pedal assistance that engages instantly when human power is applied, giving you reliable performance and smooth acceleration.
Lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame is available with standard toptube or step-through design. All models feature front suspension to smooth out rough roads and dirt. High-volume tyres and disc brakes deliver a smooth ride with added control on roads, gravel or dirt.
From the RideDash EVO display to fenders, racks, lights and a trekking kickstand (which can support the bike when it’s loaded with heavy bags or cargo), Explore E+ Pro includes everything you need for daily trips or weekend adventures.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Display: Giant RideControl EVO
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak Smart 625, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Colours: Satin Rosewood
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX D AIR LO 63mm travel 15AH
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8x690mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Selle Royal Vivo Ergo Moderate Unisex
- Pedals: Aluminium Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 11-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT410, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-M4100, I-spec EV)
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M5100, 11-42T, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.11 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36/48T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Hubs: Giant eTracker, sealed cartridge bearings [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 142x12 Thru-axle
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f], e-bike optimized
- Tyres: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex (max tyre width possible: 47mm)
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Lighting: Axa BlueLine 50Lux Steady E6 front Axa BlueLine Steady E6 rear
- Carrier: MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
- Weight: 21.3kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 2113702104, 2113702105, 2113702107
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file