A versatile e-mountain bike that combines confidence-inspiring handling and authentic off-road chops with integrated e-power. Tackle new adventures with ease.
Where it thrives
On the trails and through the town
What it's built for
Shimano STEPS E8000 Drive Unit
Shimano's most advanced, most powerful drive system provides true mountain-bike performance. Seamless assist with up to 70Nm of on-demand torque, and a range of up to 100km (60mi) in a light, compact package.
Proven hardtail construction paired with tuned geometry and handling results in a modern, confidence-inspiring experience – we developed this bike for the mountains so that you can enjoy it everywhere.
Ready For Anything
From the trails to the streets, wide-range gearing, hydraulic disc brakes and robust wheels with fast-rolling 29” tires deliver the performance, comfort and capability that makes every ride more fun.
The Power to Roam
The big 504Wh e-Tube battery integrates neatly into the frame and gives you the range for serious adventure. A weather-sealed cover allows easy access, and keeps the battery dry and safe.
Shimano's easy-to-use switch unit lets you change assist modes without ever taking your hands from the bars, while the easy-to-read display gives all the important information - speed, battery level, mode, and more. at a glance.
SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction
With refined butting and precisely controlled tube shapes, our exceptional aluminum craftsmanship delivers incredible performance, at a sweet price.
Dialed Trail Handling
Proper trail-riding frame geometry and true trail-ready components make this rig a blast on everything from rolling hills to hardcore singletrack.
These big hoops provide the ultimate in grip, confidence and roll-over-anything speed.
Fun and Functional
With mounts for rear rack, fenders, gear, bottles and kickstand, Trail Neo S is ready for weekend fun and weekday function.
Bright reflective graphic accents add a measure of extra visibility in low light conditions.
- Chain: SRAM Eagle SX, 12-Speed
- Crank: FSA Shimano E-Bike, 34T
- Rear Cogs: SRAM NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110, 51mm offset
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, removable downtube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, folding lock mount, rack/fender mounts, Si kickstand mount
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle
- Front Tire: Maxxis Ardent 29x2.40 FOLDING 60TPI E
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT400, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ardent 29x2.40 FOLDING 60TPI E
- Rims: WTB STX i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14G
- Tire Size: 2.4
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent, 29 x 2.4", Folding 60TPI E
- Wheel Size: 29
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT30 rotors
- Grips: Cannondale Lockring Grips
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo XC
- Seatpost: Cannondale 4, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
- Stem: Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- E-System Battery: Shimano STEPS BT-E8035, 504Wh
- E-System Charger: Shimano 2A
- E-System Display: Shimano SC-E7000, Bluetooth enabled
- Extra 1: Preinstalled light cables
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file