Attach securely? Of course! But where? Many locks make it possible to attach a bike to a fixed point, to provide better protection against theft. Unfortunately, there are not always strong objects available to which they can be attached. ABUS offers various anchoring solutions that provide a very strong fixing on the floor or wall of your property.
- 16 mm round shackle made of special hardened steel for highest resistance
- Mounting accessories included
Operation and use:
- The anchor allows the locking of two-wheel vehicles in garages, cellars, at houses and carports. The WBA 100 can be mounted to the ground as well as to the wall. In combination with a high level ABUS lock it builds a very secure unit.
- After installing this anchor correctly it can only be removed with a considerable effort - the usage in rented places has to be checked by the installer
- Due to the flat design and the high quality plastic, the WBA can be overrun by vehicles without any problem e.g. in garages
- The WBA 100 is weatherproof and can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Weight [g]:2000
- WBA Höhe:160
- WBA Breite:165
- WBA 1:16
- WBA 2:65
- WBA 3:77