STEP UP TO EVO PERFORMANCE
With the birth of the all-new EVO Hi-MOD, the original SuperSix EVO now moves into the realm of unparalleled carbon performance value. The same award-winning balance of light weight, stiffness, comfort and handling is now available at new, ultra competitive price points.
SuperSIX EVO is:
- Award-winning race performance.
- A great balance of stiffness, light weight, ride comfort and impeccable handling
- Still one of the best performing carbon frames out there, at any price
RIDER PROFILE: Designed for the serious road racer or enthusiast seeking superior carbon performance for a superior price.
This version of Cannondale's High Strength carbon construction uses the same base fibres but uses more layers of intermediatemodulus, rather than high-modulus, fibres to tune the stiffness, delivering exceptional ride-feel and durability at under 980 grams.
SPEED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION REAR STAYS
Subtle flex zones built into the chainstays and seatstays allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort. Tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE Fork.
SPEED SAVE FORK
This 315 gram fork features full BallisTec carbon construction, an 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer for the best balance of weight and stiffness, and offset dropouts, which allow for more fork angle and compliance without affecting handling.
REDUCED FRONTAL AREA
Compared to the oversized competition, the EVO achieves its stiffness and strength with smaller diameter frame tubes. This means less frontal area and less drag without the added weight and harsh ride of pure "aero" frames
SIZE-SPECIFIC RIDE TUNING
To ensure that every size has the same great ride feel, we var y the carbon layup and tube dimensions as the frames get bigger. We also mold the seatstay, chainstay and dropout for each side as a single piece , reducing weight and allowing exact layup tuning by size. Obsessive engineering for incredible performance.
"A TRUE THOROUGHBRED AND PROVEN RACE MACHINE AT A GREAT PRICE" - Cycling Plus
"A COMBINATION OF SUREFOOTED CONFIDENCE, SILKY SMOOTHNESS AND EXPLOSIVE RESPONSIVENESS MAKES THE SUPERSIX A TOTAL JOY TO RIDE" - Bike Radar
"GREAT ACCELERATION, EFFORTLESS CLIMBING AND ALL-DAY COMFORT MAKE THIS THE BEST CONVENTIONAL ROAD BIKE WE'VE RIDDEN" - Bike Radar
"THE SUPERSIX EVO IS THE ULTIMATE ROAD RACING MACHINE. DESIGNED TO BE THE PERFECT BLEND OF ALL THE KEY FACTORS OF PERFORMANCE - WEIGHT, STIFFNESS, STRENGTH, COMPLIANCE, HANDLING AND AERODYNAMICS." - Road.cc
- Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Mavic Aksium
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium
- Spokes: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano Folding, 700x25c, folding
- Pedals: N/A
- Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30, FSA rings, 52/36
- Crank Option N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG600-11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800
- Handlebars: Cannondale C3, Butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano 105 5800
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 w/ MG Rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file