Why buy bike from us?
Grin and bear it! Cyclo cross will always be seen as different.
Riding in mud, cold, on paths that don't resemble a road as we know it, a cyclo cross bike needs to go anywhere, do anything, in any conditions. Just ask Francis Mourey. Loyal to team FDJ and to Lapierre since the beginning, year after year he adds to his list of victories: 8 times elite French champion, numerous World Cup podiums. In carbon or in alu, our Cyclo-Cross 2015 is ready to take you far.
Cyclo Cross Highlights:
- Supreme 6 alloy frame with carbon fork.
- Shimano 105 2x11s Groupset.
- Frame: Cx Alloy Supreme 6
- Fork: Lapierre Carbon - Alloy Steerer
- Headset: FSA ZS 4d 1"1/8 + 5.3mm Top Cover
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ksmbb7141b Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano 105 Fc-Rs500 46x36 170mm (Xs, S) / 172.5mm (M) / 175mm (L, Xl)
- Stem: Lapierre with Lp Cap 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 90mm (Xs, S) / 100mm (M) / 110mm (L) / 120mm (Xl)
- Seatpost: Lapierre Sp-3d1 Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm
- Handlebars: Lapierre Hb-cr12 40mm (Xs, S, M) / 42mm (L) / 44mm (Xl)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- Brakes: Tektro Cr510 Black
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800 2x11-speed
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Black / Red
- Wheels: Shimano RS010 pcbr5 Red
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed 11-32t
- Tires: Kenda Slant 6 700x35
- Weight: 9,8 Kg
- NOTE: Lapierre Bicycles are only available for purchase in Ireland.
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file