Why buy bike from us?
Grin and bear it! Cyclo cross will always be seen as different.
Riding in mud, cold, on paths that don't resemble a road as we know it, a cyclo cross bike needs to go anywhere, do anything, in any conditions. Just ask Francis Mourey. Loyal to team FDJ and to Lapierre since the beginning, year after year he adds to his list of victories: 8 times elite French champion, numerous World Cup podiums. In carbon or in alu, our Cyclo-Cross 2015 is ready to take you far.
Cyclo Cross Highlights:
- Supreme 6 alloy frame with carbon fork.
- Shimano 105 2x11s Groupset.
- Frame: Cx Alloy Supreme 6
- Fork: Lapierre Carbon - Alloy Steerer
- Headset: FSA ZS 4d 1"1/8 + 5.3mm Top Cover
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ksmbb7141b Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano 105 Fc-Rs500 46x36 170mm (Xs, S) / 172.5mm (M) / 175mm (L, Xl)
- Stem: Lapierre with Lp Cap 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 90mm (Xs, S) / 100mm (M) / 110mm (L) / 120mm (Xl)
- Seatpost: Lapierre Sp-3d1 Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm
- Handlebars: Lapierre Hb-cr12 40mm (Xs, S, M) / 42mm (L) / 44mm (Xl)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- Brakes: Tektro Cr510 Black
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800 2x11-speed
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Black / Red
- Wheels: Shimano RS010 pcbr5 Red
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed 11-32t
- Tires: Kenda Slant 6 700x35
- Weight: 9,8 Kg
- NOTE: Lapierre Bicycles are only available for purchase in Ireland.
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).