A slick design with ample venting, Met’s Parabellum uses cutting edge technology to ensure maximum safety with minimal weight - at just 284g (medium) the Parabellum is the lightest in its class. The latest Safe-T Advanced occipital retention system allows micro tuning of the fit and GEL 02 padding at the front remains cool, comfortable and odour free whilst channeling sweat away from your eyes.
Goggle and glasses fit with no interference and the visor is easily adjusted. Add our Intelligent Fusion In-Moulding, incredibly light and soft Air Lite straps and our universal removable helmet mount, and you find yourself with the new benchmark for all-mountain helmets.
- IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- FULL WRAP / The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- SAFE-T ADVANCED / Lighter with broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogenous way.
- AIR LITE STRAPS / A revolutionary technique of weaving polyester fibres aids sweat evaporation and provides greater tensile strength with less weight.
- MULTI POSITION / Allows super fine tuning of the visor position. Aluminium screws. A style statement too!
- INTEGRATED AIR INTAKE / Actively helps cool the head by directing the air towards the inside of the helmet.
- FRONT PAD GEL O2 / Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, made from thermo-stabilising polyurethane morpho-gel. Keeps the forehead cooler.
- REMOVABLE ONBOARD-CAMERA SUPPORT / Leaves the helmet clean and tidy when not filming. Compatible multi-brand.
- SPARE PARTS / Available by MET stockists or on line at http://shop.met-helmets.com
- CE: EN 1078
- AUS: AS/NZ 2063
- US: CPSC 1203
- COOLING FACTOR: 7,5
- HEAD CONTACT SURFACE: 55
- M: 54-58
- L: 59-62