Wanderlust is in the bones. Whether you have a hankering for the lonely highway, wicked single-track or unexplored backroads, here's the rack for you. The easy-to-install, bone-solid, fun-to-look-at Bones rack. With a three-bike capacity and non-marking resin construction, you'll be on the road and wandering in no time.
More than just a good-looking rack.
There is a place where function and form collide. Where practical becomes practically gallery–worthy. And that has never been more true with the wide array of colors to choose from. Or do yourself one better and pick a car rack that matches your personality and a cause close to your heart. It's the same Fabio Pendrini designed car rack with the same 4.5 out of 5 star rating from Bicycle Magazine. Now, it's just a little more you.
- Carries 3 bikes (16 kg/bike).
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Available in grey, yellow, blue, orange, black, green, red and pink.
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- Meets European Union regulations. View this product's European certification.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 5 kg.