The name and extraordinary versatility remain the same, but for the rest, our 2016 Stereo 120 HPA is a completely new development. The latest evolution of this bike once again sets new standards in trail performance. For 2016 you can also choose between wheel sizes. Frame sizes 16, 18 and 20 inch are available with 27.5 inch wheels, while 17, 19, 21 and 23 inch options come with 29er wheels. The innovative four-pivot aluminium frame - with Manitou suspension components and a Shimano 3x10 transmission - offers pure riding pleasure, whether on twisty singletrack or a multi-day alpine epic.
Hydroforming, triple butting and smart design are the key to shaving additional weight from the Alu 7005 Ultralite tubes. Tube cross-sections are load-specific, ensuring impressive steering precision and joint rigidity as well as maximum efficiency for the forged Trail Motion Rocker linkage. Our Efficient Trail Control (ETC) system guarantees optimum suspension performance for all frame sizes, while proprietary Agile Trail Geometry offers lively but stable bike handling regardless of wheel size: bike and rider in perfect harmony.
The emphasis is on superb function and high quality. The brand new Shimano XT groupset - in 3x11 trim, with compact chainset (40x30x22T) and wide range 11-40 cassette - has an impressive gear range capable of tackling any trail, uphill or down. Lightweight Manitou suspension components, consisting of the Minute TS Air suspension fork with tapered aluminium steerer and Radium Expert RL air shock with lockout, tames even the roughest of trails. Shimano's new hydraulic XT disc brake with Servo Wave technology improves on this system's already legendary reliability and performance, and integrates perfectly into the CUBE cockpit thanks to an I-Spec shift lever. Robust but fast-accelerating Answer Atac MA wheels round off this versatile package.
- Frame: hpa ultralight, advanced hydroform, triple butted, atg, etc 4-link, axh
- Fork: manitou minute ts air, qr15 hexlock, tapered, 120mm
- Shock: manitou radium expert rl, 184x44mm, rebound adjust, lockout
- Shock: hardware top: 30x8mm, bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: fsa 1.5e zs, tapered, top zero-stack 1 1/8" (od 44mm), bottom zero-stack 1 1/2" (od 56mm)
- Stem: cube performance stem pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: cube rise trail bar pro, 740mm
- Grips: cube race grip, 1-clamp
- Rear derailleur: shimano xt, rd-m8000-dsgs, shadowplus, 11-speed, direct mount
- Front derailleur: shimano xt, fd-m8000-d, direct mount, side swing
- Shifters: shimano xt sl-m8000-I, direct attach
- Brake: system shimano xt br-m8000, hydr. Disc brake (180/180)
- Crankset: shimano xt, fc-m8000, 40x30x22t, 175mm (180mm for largest frame size)
- Cassette: shimano xt cs-m8000, 11-40
- Chain: shimano cn-hg600-11
- Wheelset: answer atac ma, 28/28 spokes, 21c tubeless-ready, 15qr/x12
- Tires: schwalbe nobby nic kevlar 2.25, liteskin
- Saddle: cube active 1.1
- Seat post: cube performance post, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: cube varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 12.9 kg
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file