Why buy bike from us?
START 'EM OFF RIGHT
Everyone remembers their first bike ride. That first moment when you realized you were riding — actually RIDING! You were free.
No one was holding you up, and nothing was holding you back. From the first wobbly strides on the balance bike, the first trip around the block, or the first time hitting real singletrack, our all-new line of kid's bikes is dedicated to creating amazing first rides - and second, third, and seven hundredth rides as well. A lifelong love of riding starts here. Start 'em off right.
- LEGENDARY ALUMINUM FRAMES: No one does aluminum like Cannondale. These ultralight, durable and beautiful frames provide a ride like no other.
- LIGHT IS RIGHT: We complement our light frames and forks with lightweight alloy bars, stems, rims and seatposts because we know that, when it comes to kids' bikes, lighter = easier to ride.
- PROPER POSITION: Each model in the kids' line has been designed to put the rider in the optimal position for control and comfort, making learning easier and riding more fun.
- COMPONENTS THAT FIT: Handlebars, grips, brake levers, saddles and cranks are designed specifically for little cyclists.
- NARROW STANCE CRANKS: Our kids' bikes all feature an appropriately narrow, kid-sized distance between the pedals to make riding easier.
- EASIER GEARING: Lower range gear ratios make it easier to start pedaling, easier to climb hills, and a lot easier on the parent running alongside with the steadying hand.
- Frame: Trail 20, SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: SunTour XCT-JR 20, 40mm travel, 1-1/8" steerer, coil, w/ canti mounts
- Rims: Cannondale C4, lightweight alloy, 20", 28H
- Hubs: KT Alloy, nutted axles, 7-speed freewheel
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: Innova 20x1.95", multi-use tread
- Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors
- Crank: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm length, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper
- Chain: KMC, Z51, 1/2" x 3/32"
- Cassette: Shimano, 7-speed freewheel, 14-28
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, TY300, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 580 mm wide, 25.4mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Performance
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 75mm
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated
- Brakes: V-Brake, Alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy, linear pull
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo
- Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm
- Extra's: Kickstand
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file