Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES
Feel the adrenaline as you move through rough terrain, cut the turns, feel the wind on your back. All with less effort, so you can ride further and faster with your electric bike. From now on, you will be focusing on the pure fun and excitement of the ride.
Hold on, our electric mountain bikes also give you the performance you need on the trails.
At CUBE we're always striving for perfection, but we're also great believers in not fiddling with a winning recipe.
Our Stereo Hybrid 140 Pro has been widely lauded as a great-handling all-mountain Bosch e-bike capable of taking on just about any trail. Which is exactly what we set out to achieve. By combining the kind of trail manners you'd expect from a regular 140mm bike with the power and flexibility of Bosch's drive system, more and more riders are finding out for themselves the answer to the question, "why e-MTB?". Sleek looks, superb suspension performance from the Suntour Aion fork and matching DUAir shock, epic grip courtesy of Schwalbe's 2.6in Nobby Nic tyres and flawless shifting performance from Shimano's XT 11 speed transmission add up to a great mountain-taming package. Newmen finishing kit and a slightly more progressive suspension tune are the icing on the electric-assist cake. We suggest you try a slice - you'll like it, we promise.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Triple Butted, Efficient Trail Control 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, Full Integrated Battery
- Fork: SR Suntour Aion RC, Tapered, 15x110mm, 140mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced 318.20, Carbon, 750mm
- Grips: CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT520/BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: FSA CK-745, 15T, 170mm
- Chain: KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ
- Shock: SR Suntour DUAir LOR8, 190x50mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, 2.60
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active
- Seat Post: Newmen Evolution, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 23,7 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file