Why buy bike from us?
The IA14 is the perfect bike for the veteran triathlete looking to significantly improve his or her bike split, as well as for the novice triathlete looking for a bike that will make them competitive from the very start.
Featuring the same aerodynamic frame design that's won the Kona World Championship an incredible six years in a row, the IA14 comes complete with a finely curated selection of parts that provide durability, efficiency, and performance.
- Frame: Felt Integrated Aero Tri Uhc Advanced + Textreme Carbon Fiber, Mmc With Insideout Construction, Bsa Threaded 68mm Bottom Bracket Shell, Horizontal Dropouts With Integrated Dropout Adjusters, Aerodynamically Optimized For Direct Mount Rear Brake, Internal Mechanical Or Electronic Cable Routing
- Fork: Felt Ia Uhc Advanced Carbon Fiber Monocoque Construction, 1.125" Carbon Fiber Steerer, Blades, Dropouts, Crown; Aerodynamically Optimized For A Conventional Brake
- Headset: Fsa Is Integrated, 1.125" Sealed Acb Cartridge Bearings With Felt Compression Device
- Stem: Devox Iax Integrated, -6° Rise, Ø31.8mm, 90mm
- Handlebar: Devox Bayonet 3 Base Bar With Devox ƒ-bend 3-position Extensions, Ø31.8mm, 48 - 51cm: 390mm, 54 - 58cm: 420mm
- Bar Tape: Felt Velvetgel Tape, Felt Tri Tip Grips And Dimpled Gel Pads With Felt Bar End Plugs
- Shifters: Microshift Tt 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed Short Cage
- Crankset: Vision Trimax Compact Tt Mega Exo, 52/36t, 48 -51cm: 165mm, 54 -56cm: 170mm, 58cm: 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: Fsa Mega Exo
- Chain: Shimano 11-speed
- Freewheel / Cassette: Shimano 11-speed, 11-28t
- Brake Levers: Aero Tt/tri
- Front Brake: Dual Pivot Caliper
- Rear Brake: Aero Direct Mount Caliper
- Saddle: Ism Ps1.1
- Seatpost: Felt Varimount Aero Aero Tri Uhc Advanced Carbon Fiber, 300mm Length
- Seatpost Clamp: Felt Internaloc Integrated With Titanium Bolts
- Rims / Wheelset: Devox 30a, Tubeless Ready, 17mm Width, 27mm Depth
- Front Hub: Devox Ttr4, 100mm Qr, 24h
- Rear Hub: Devox Ttr3, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 11-speed, 130mm Qr, 28h
- Spokes: 2.0mm Stainless Steel
- Tires: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 X 25c
- Accessories: Carbon Assembly Paste, Aero Seatpost Slot Covers, Ia Calpac 2.0, Ia Btspac Storage Box
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file