Why buy bike from us?
If you're looking for the ultimate value in a carbon fiber race machine, look no further than the Felt B14.
Designed with a Felt UHC Performance carbon fiber frame, the B14 brings aerodynamic performance to all riders and every race-course.
A Felt Bayonet 3 base bar gives riders improved fit and adjustability for a comfortable position. And a high-value component selection features a host of reliable and durable parts that are race-ready.
- Frame: Felt Aero TT/Tri UHC Performance carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, BB30 bottom bracket shell, horizontal dropouts with integrated dropout adjusters, internal mechanical or electronic cable routing Shock:
- Fork: Felt Aero TT/Tri UHC Performance carbon fiber blades and dropouts, 1.125" aluminum steerer tube
- Headset: FSA IS-21 integrated, 1.125" integrated sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), Felt top cap
- Stem: Devox Tri, ±17° rise, Ø31.8mm, 47cm (650c) : 60mm, 51cm: 80mm, 54 - 56cm: 90mm, 58cm: 100mm, 61cm: 110mm
- Handlebar: DEVOX Bayonet 3 base bar with DEVOX ƒ-Bend 3-position extensions, Ø31.8mm, 48 - 51cm: 390mm, 54 - 58cm: 420mm, 61cm: 440mm
- Bar Tape: Felt VelvetGel tape, Felt Tri Tip grips and dimpled gel pads with Felt bar end plugs
- Shirt: microSHIFT TT 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed short cage
- Crankset: FSA Omega Compact BB30, 50/34T, 47 (650c) :165mm, 51cm: 167.5mm, 54 - 56cm: 170mm, 58 - 61cm: 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 with 30mm bearings
- Chain: Shimano 11-speed
- Freewheel / Cassette: Shimano 11-speed, 11-28T
- Brake Levers: Aero TT/Tri
- Front Brake: Dual pivot caliper
- Rear Brake: TRP T822 TT direct mount caliper brake
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo Tri40 T2.0
- Seatpost: Felt DA/B Aero UHC Advanced carbon fiber, 350mm length
- Seatpost Clamp: Felt Aero Integrated DA/B
- Rims / Wheelset: Devox 30A, tubeless compatible, 17mm width, 27mm depth
- Front Hub: Devox TTR4, 100mm QR, 24H
- Rear Hub: Devox TTR3, sealed cartridge bearing, 11-speed, 130mm QR, 28H
- Spokes: 2.0mm stainless steel
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick folding, 700 x 23c, 47cm: Vittoria Rubino G+ 650 x 23c
- Accessories: Carbon assembly paste
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file