CR 564 P -The Bike For Becoming Acquainted With Areodynamics
- Carbon frame and fork
- UCI type approved
- L96 inspired geometry
- Oversized aerodynamic tubes
- Aerodynamic carbon seatpost
Carbon Track Frame And Fork
The CR 564 is a track frame designed for all track disciplines, whether in training or in competition. It is inspired by the L96 whilst offering a simpler, and so less expensive alternative. The frame and fork are entirely monobloc carbon, which is simultaneously light, aerodynamic and very rigid. The CR 564 meets UCI standards so as to be able to compete at the highest levels.
L96 INSPIRED GEOMETRY
Although it is slightly different the CR 564 geometry is derived from the L96, a geometry that has proved itself in winning numerous World Champion titles. The CR 564 thus makes it possible for a large number of enthusiasts to ride a bike almost identical to those of the greatest champions
Oversized Aerodynamic Tubes
The most important characteristics of a track frame are stiffness and aerodynamics. For this the CR 564 tube cross sections are oversized and the profiles comply with aerodynamic rules so as to have a bike that accelerates very quickly and that has all that is needed to keep up a high speed.
Aerodynamic Carbon Seatpost
The specific seatpost contributes to the bike’s aerodynamics by continuing the seat tube’s shape. It is simple to adjust to ease use.
- Carbon Type Hm Monobloc Carbon Frame
- Fork Carbon - Steerer Tube Carbon
- Fork Dropouts Carbon + Stainless Protective Inserts
- Bottom Bracket Bsa - 68 Mm Long
- Seatpost Specific Aero Carbon Monobloc
- Headset Integrated - 1’’1/8 Cartridge Diam= 41 Mm Angles= 36 Int / 45 Ext.
- Seat Clamp Aluminium
- Frame Weight 1700 G with Collar in Size S
- Fork Weight 450 Gr.
- Warranty Frame and Fork 5 Yearspaint and Finish= 1 Year(Non Transferable)