Why buy bike from us?
AL 464 P Omnium
- Aluminium frame 6061
- Geometry inspired by the 496
- Mega diagonal tube for mega rigidity
- Track special carbon fork
- Originally intended for track cycling schools
- Adopts the characteristics (geometry and rigidity) of a champion of the track: the 496
- Ideal for beginners who want to do their training in the best conditions and benefit of all of LOOK’s know-how
Aluminium Frame 6061 And Geometry
The use of upper range aluminium allows making a “track school” frame the geometry of which is very close to carbon frames such as the 496 and 596 that have skimmed the podiums for years now tout while respecting a much lower budget. Thus beginner track cyclists can benefit of all the know-how of LOOK as far as the geometry of its products is concerned to carry out their activity under the best conditions. It is as if the whole experience of LOOK for track sponsoring with the best athletes in the world was resumed in this frame.
Mega Tube Diagonal
The diagonal tube is oversized to increase the frame’s rigidity. Its drop of water shape ensures for its part good aerodynamic performances.
Carbon Track Fork
The fork of the AL 464 P is a 100% carbon fork (pivot included). It is both lightweight and ultra-resistant. Its carbon composition benefits of special reinforcements for its use on the track. Its lateral rigidity has been notably increased. It also approaches an aerodynamic profile with branch sections creating minimum turbulences. This fork meets the European standard EN 14781 (frontal shock of 144 joules).
- Frame / Fork: Al 464 P + Carbon Fork Including Head Set + Head Set
- Front + Back Wheels: Miche Wheels Pistard Wr
- Fixed Gear: Miche Track Fixed Gear + Holder 1/8° 14 & 18 Teeth
- Crankset: Miche Pista Advanced Bcd 135 Mm S/ 170 Axle 49 D Ring
- Chain: Miche Chromed Piste 1/8°
- Bottom Bracket: Miche Primato Cartouche L107
- Seat Post: Deda Rs01 Black 31,6 - 350 Mm
- Saddle: Fizik Ardea
- Handle Bar: Deda Pista 42 Aluminium 31,7mm Track Handlebar
- Stem: Deda El 100 Aluminium
- Ribbon: Look Grip
- Pedals: Delivered Without Pedals
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 2 700x23
- Accessories: Bike Cover
- Weight: 7,49 Kg
- Warranty: Frame and Fork= 5 Years / Paint and Finish= 1 Year(Non-transferable)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file