Pearl Izumi PRO Barrier WXB Winter Gloves
Pearl Izumi PRO Barrier WXB Winter Gloves
This product is available in our online store only. Not available on shop floor. However you can buy it online and collect in-store.
Made from the good quality stuff and as waterproof as a duck's arse. If you ride in the bleak misery a lot, you'll be thankful of these.
Whether a rainy commute, ride, or race, the Barrier WxB Glove with waterproof Outdry® will keep your hands warm and dry
- PRO Barrier WxB powered by Outdry© provides optimal water protection by bonding the waterproof, breathable membrane directly to the external layer of the glove
- Fleece lined
- Pittards© WR 100X Natural Carbon Leather palm provides superior softness and durability
- Hook and loop closure
- Anatomic fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Weather forecast: Cold with rainfalls
- Temperature rating: 5 degrees
- Fabrics: Back of Hand is 74% nylon 14% spandex 12% polyester and Palm is 59% leather 25% nylon 16% polyurethane
Pearl Izumi has long made highly regarded winter gloves for cycling. It was of course, the pioneer of the original Lobster Mitt and, being based in Colorado, it knows about the bitter cold. I've always thought it missed out a little on the '...and blimmin' wet!' aspect of cycling too, but in recent years its winter offerings have offered some great all-round weatherproofness for dry and wet winters alike. WXB is Pearl's proprietary breathable, waterproof membrane, and you'll find it on the back, palm and fingers of the gloves. There's a long partly elastic, with velcro, cuff and it's good to see a good daubling of reflective material on the backs and thumb tip. There's a generous amount of snot wipe and a bit of gripper on two fingers. The palm is lovely Pittard's leather - waterproof, washable and grippy when wet. Talking of wet, these are proper cats and dogs gloves, not letting in any water, even after full immersion. the fingers are roomy enough to wear thin liners if you feel the cold, as they can be a little cool. They can also get clammy, but they're waterproof, so that's not a surprise. My only niggle was that the wrist strap is annoyingly too small, yet still impedes glove removal.
OVERALL: Made from the good quality stuff and as waterproof as a duck's arse. If you ride in the bleak misery a lot, you'll be thankful of these.
1 Week Delivery Time
What is CycleSuperDeal?
- Every week we offer our customers one Bike-Related Top Brand Product at a massive reduced price. Often below cost.
- This offer is available for limited time period
(All Wednesday: from 00:01 till midnight Irish Time)
or as long as stock lasts. So Better HURRY!
- This is online offer only. This offer is not available in store
- Don’t miss out. Sign Up now for our CycleSuperDeal Newsletter
- See our Previous Deals to know what you can expect
Terms & Conditions
- No responsibility is accepted whatsoever for supplying full and accurate product specifications – please consult with the appropriate manufacturer's website for these.
- There is a limit of 4 items per order, due to the nature of the offer and to ensure everyone has a fair chance to avail of it.
- Free Shipping to Ireland & UK
- You cay collect your order in-store, where it will be held for you from the following day (usually Thursday).
- Delivery on the Cycle SuperDeal offer is available only in Ireland & UK.
- The Realex Payment Gateway is our chosen payment services provider, which guarantees industry-leading security for your transaction.
- Orders are shipped using GLS Courier services.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery of the Cycle SuperDeal items.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the applicable delivery charge listed above.
- Products in the Cycle SuperDeal are listed separately to those of the Cycle SuperStore website and the deal is sold as a separate entity and as such cannot be combined with the shopping basket functionality or other products of the Cycle SuperStore website.
- All deliveries require signature upon receipt and exact delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
Collection in the shop:
- It is possible to collect your Cycle SuperDeal purchase in our store.
- Please note is not possible at any time to purchase or request to purchase the Cycle SuperDeal items in-store as it is exclusively a web-based offer.
- Items will only be available for collection on the day following the offer (usually Thursday).
- Items will be strictly held for 7 days only and failure to collect your item during this will result in the item being returned to stock.
- In this eventuality, a 25% restocking charge will apply.
- As there are limited quantities of Cycle SuperDeal products for purchase, it can be that on occasion the product becomes sold out before everyone who wishes to has made a purchase. Due to these limited quantities, once the item has sold out, the Cycle SuperDeal is concluded and we do not re-stock or re-order more product to satisfy outstanding demand.
- Our Returns Policy for the Cycle SuperDeal matches exactly that of the overall Cycle SuperStore Returns Policy and is a strictly No-Hassle policy.
- Please consult the Cycle SuperStore Returns Policy for full details of the procedure in the event of Faulty Goods.