Why buy bike from us?
WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
The all-new CAAD Optimo is the perfect gateway bike. With features and geometry derived directly from the mighty CAAD12, its race-bred performance and welcoming price will get you hooked on cycling in no time.
CAAD Optimo is CAAD12’s overachieving little brother. With trickle-down tech and identical geometry, it makes a killer first performance road bike, or great training/backup bike for EVO/CAAD12 owners.
EXCEPTIONAL ALUMINIUM PERFORMANCE
SmartForm C2 Aluminium construction is lighter and has a better ride-feel than many of our competitors’ premium alloy off erings.
ELITE RACE GEOMETRY
With exactly the same geometry as the CAAD12 and SuperSix EVO, CAAD Optimo off ers riders true race handling and body position.
RIDE SMOOTHER WITH SAVE
Flex zones in the rear triangle and fork absorb shock for better comfort and control.
BETTER STOPPING MEANS FASTER GOING
CAAD Optimo Disc frames were designed specifi cally around the advantages of disc brakes. With better modulation and control, discs don’t just off er more stopping power, they off er BETTER stopping power.
Aspiring road racers, performance oriented fitness riders, serious racers wanting costconscious training bike
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale’s Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
- FRAME: CAAD Optimo, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BB30, Flat Mount Disc
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, post mount disc
- RIMS: RD 2.0 Disc, 28H Front, 32H Rear
- HUBS: Formula, CX-20 front, CX-22 rear
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 15g
- TYRES: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- CRANK: FSA Gossamer, BB30, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- REAR COGS: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- SHIFTERS: Shimano 105
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- BRAKES: TRP Spyre C cable disc, 160/140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Crmo Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, Alloy, 27.2x300mm
Engineered fl ex zones in the seat stays and chainstays absorb shock and vibration.
INTEGRATED RACK/FENDER MOUNTS
Subtle mounts and a bolt-on seatstay fender bridge expand CAAD Optimo's versatility for commuting/wet weather training.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
1-1/8” to 1-1/4” tapered steerer provides the best balance of stiffness, compliance and weight.
INTERNAL DISC BRAKE ROUTING
Clean internal routing on the frame and fork for the disc brake lines.
“CANNONDALE'S NEW ENTRY LEVEL OPTIMO BORROWS PLENTY OF TECH FROM THE AWARD WINNING CAAD12” - BIKERADAR
“OUR BIKE OF THE YEAR 2016: A SHINING EXAMPLE OF HOW GOOD AN ALLOY ROAD MACHINE CAN BE” - CYCLING PLUS/BIKE RADAR
“IT’S A REVELATION – PROVING THAT PRICE ISN’T EVERYTHING, THAT ALUMINIUM IS A MATCH FOR CARBON, AND RIM BRAKES CAN STILL CUT IT. IN SHORT, IT’S A VERY SPECIAL MACHINE.” - CYCLING PLUS
“WHEN THE RIDE AND PERFORMANCE ARE THIS GOOD, CHOOSING ALUMINIUM ISN'T A SECOND BEST OPTION” - ROAD.CC
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file