Cycle SuperStore 365 Days Returns Policy.
At Cycle SuperStore we want you to be 100% satisfied with your shopping experience.
To ensure this we offer a 365 day return policy!
Whatever your reason may be (colour, size or perhaps its just not what you expected)
simply fill in our online returns form and send the item back and we can happily exchange or refund.**
Register Your Return
Terms & Conditions
- Goods must be returned within 365 days from the date of purchase.
- Goods must be accompanied by original receipt/invoice.
- Goods must be in their original manufacturers packaging.
- Goods must not be used in any way.
- Postage costs of returns/exchanges are not covered.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us.
- Exchanges will be charged postage as follows: Ireland & UK: €15 for bikes and large boxes; €10 standard packages.
- Please note in circumstances where you would like to return a bike after 14 days (which is not special order), our policy is to charge a restocking fee of 15%
- We will refund to your credit card the full amount less the original cost of postage (to us).
- Refunds will be credited to credit/debit card or cheque will be posted.
- For refunds we will require your credit card no and expiry date.
- If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at email@example.com . You can also submit your complaint to an online dispute resolution process operated by the European Commission
To get in touch with us, you can either Call +353 1 4632270
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: * We are unfortunately not in a position to operate our Returns Policy on any sale, special offer, clearance or reduced price items and these cannot be returned once purchased.
Christmas Gift Exchange Policy.
At Christmas time, we know that nobody can get it wrong like your non-cycling friends/family trying to buy for you – so our No-Hassle policy has you covered!
Simply return the in their original packaging and we will credit you for the full value of the goods paid. Please note as above where our Returns Policy does not apply however.
All goods sold by us are covered by a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase.
This covers manufacturing defects, but does not cover damage sustained by crashing, abuse, or general wear and tear.
If you think your goods are faulty please contact us prior to returning them.
Frames have different warranty policies - for different types of frames please call us or check the manufacturer's website, where applicable.
We have a crash replacement policy on many of our frames and bikes Click here
If an item has a defect, which does not appear within the first 30 days, please fill-in form above and send goods back to us.
We do reserve the right to refuse a return request if the item appears damaged due to misuse.
Some manufacturers require items be sent directly to them for repairs (wheels, wetsuits, etc.), so please contact our Customer Service for more advice.
Goods Wrongly Delivered, or Damaged in Transit
If we send the wrong goods by mistake, or the goods arrive damaged we will be happy to refund the standard cost of posting the goods back to us (Ireland and UK) – please contact us immediately.
- Goods must be returned within 7 days.
- Goods must be in their original packaging.
- Goods must not be used.
- Goods must be returned with a completed Returns Form.
All goods should be returned to:
The Cycle Superstore,
31 Airton Road
Tallaght, Dublin 24