Crash Replacement Policy
In case of bad luck, Cycle SuperStore supports you by offering replacement frame 30% Off RRP.
Cycle Superstore Crash Replacement Programme is designed to provide the customer with added confidence in our products. In the event of a crash or accident the customer should contact Cycle Superstore to inform of the damage. After full inspection, the frame will then be ordered; Cycle Superstore will not cover Crash Replacement from our current stocks.
Terms & Conditions:
- Brands Covered are: Look, Lapierre and Neilpryde
- Crash replacement is limited for a period of two years from original purchase date
- It applies only to the original customer and is non transferable
- Cycle Superstore reserves the right to retain any crashed frame / frameset.
- A discount of 30% off the retail price will apply against any new frame from current range. Sale items are not included.
- Deatils of the crash replacement offer should be included on your invoice at the point of sale.Please ensure you have this
- Cycle Superstore reserves the right to remove this offer at any time
In the event that there is some dispute over whether or not the farme is actually damaged, it is the customer's decision to have the frame returned to the supplier for a detailed inspection. In this case the customer will incur the costs of transport and frame stripping.
A bike stripping and rebuilding charge of €195 will apply if carried out by the Cycle Superstore.