Our Address & Opening Hours
Find UsCycle Superstore
31 Airton Road
Tallaght, Dublin 24
Mon. 9am - 5:30pm
Tue. 9am - 5:30pm
Wed. 9am - 7:30pm
Thu. 9am - 7:30pm
Fri. 9am - 5:30pm
Sat. 10am - 5:30pm
Sun. 1pm - 4:30pm
Bank Holiday Opening Hours:
We are open May, June and August bank holiday Monday 1pm-4:30pm However we are closed all other Bank holidays.
Contact UsCall us on 01 4632270
or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to The Cycle Superstores Exclusive Loyalty Scheme. Join our Loyalty Club today and immediately receive discount on many of our products.
Loyalty Club Discounts:Receive Up to 10% off selected accessories
Additional Benefits:As a Loyalty Customer you will also receive:
Priority service in workshop
Priority notifications on new product launches
Priority notifications on flash sales
Invitations to all in-store guest talks & workshops
Book your repair
email@example.com+353 1 4632270 ext. 219
Leave Your Feedback
Click Herefor Bicycle or Frame Warranty Procedure
You can expectFully Trained & Cytech Certificated Mechanics
An on the spot examination of your bike while you wait
Transparent pricing, with a guide quote given at time of contact
A fast and professional service
The unique ability to review the service history of your bike with us
Bike Service Options
€40 Safety Check
New Bike Safety Check
Bike safety inspectionfor damage
€75 Standard Service
Back on the Road Service
Safety Check Plus:
Wheels balanced & trued
Gears indexed & adjusted
Chain degreased & lubed
€150 Performance Service
Standard Service Plus:
Frame, fork & drivetrain degreased and cleaned
Bottom bracket service
Headset removed, cleaned & greased.
Finish Line Value Pack RRP €20
€225 Elite Service
Just like New my Pride and Joy
Performance Service Plus:
New Cables fitted [up to €30 for cables]
New Brake pads fitted [up to €15 for pads]
New Bar tape fitted [up to €10 for tape]
Di2 Software Update
€95 Electric Bike Service
Keep Your E-Bike Rolling
Frame, fork & wheels inspected
All bolts torqued
Wheels balanced & trued
Gears indexed & adjusted
Chain degreased & lubed
Firmware update & cables checked
Cytech Certified Workshop
Cytech is the bicycle industry's recognised training and accreditation scheme for cycle mechanics and technicians. Our workshop staff have undergone professional Cytech technical training and accreditation to recognised industry standards, achieving a number of practical and theory tests before qualification. At the moment we are the only Cytech Accredited bike store in Ireland.
As a customer, when you take your bike into Cytech Accredited workshop you can have:
Peace-of-mind that your bike is in safe hands
Confidence that your new bike has been properly set-up to manufacturer's guidelines, by a competent mechanic
Ongoing technical support to ensure your bike runs smoothly to give you the best cycling experience
Shimano Service Centre
Shimano Service Centres are a global network of independent bike retailers. We combine excellent bike care with the latest technologies to provide the best service possible. Every Shimano-certified Service Centre mechanic cares about bikes. A lot. That's why the latest technologies and genuine Shimano parts are used. To ensure all our retailers continually meet our high standards and that our customers around the world are always getting our best, we conduct annual surveys about service, customer experience and availability.
Used Bikes & Trade-In Section
Our Used Bikes Section:
Cycle Superstore business originated with used bikes and currently has Ireland's largest selection of quality used bikes.
All our used bikes go through a safety check and any parts that require replacing are replaced before going on sell.
Each Safety check involves the following:
- Frame, Fork and wheels inspected for damage
- All bolts torque to correct settings
- Tyres inflated to correct pressure
We are also able to trace the ownership of our used bikes
Any person making a trade in is required to submit a copy of photo ID, and proof of address, which is scanned and kept on file.
See our current selection of used bikes HERE
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products* in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods* in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
*Excludes pre-owned/used bikes.
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file
Retul Custom Bike Fit
One of the key features of the new store is our dedicated Retul Bike Fitting service that is offered by 20 year expert Gary Byrne.
Gary is a fully certified Retul bike fitter and his service will compliment the store further. You can book in with Gary at any point by visiting his website www.garybyrnebikefit.com
Complete Custom Bike Fit includesCleat positioning & feet analysis
3D data capture of your body movements
Under load analysis
Why Custom Bike Fit?Optimum position on your bike
Best energy transfer
Booking & PricesYou can book bike fitting directly on www.garybyrnebikefit.com website
For more information please contact Gary Byrne on 086 341 5301 (Please Use SMS)
The Club Room is now open for booking.
Sinead Kennedy from Sinead Kennedy Yoga has already booked in for a Yoga for cyclists workshop on March 16th while Brian Keogh from Total Experience is planning to run first aid courses in the coming weeks, details to follow.
Book Club Room nowIf you are interested in using this space for club meets, talks, workshops or anything else, please drop our Marketing Manager Robbie an email to book in using Robbie.Woodcock@cyclesuperstore.ie
Local Scene Sponsorship
We get involved in local events
By supporting local races and cycling events we help Irish cycling scene grow.
You will see us in races liks Wicklow 200, Dublin Triathlon, EWS Ireland and many more...
Cycle Superstore is an official partner to Cycling Ireland. Cycling Ireland. Cycling Ireland is the national governing body for the sport of cycling on the island of Ireland. With over 24,000 members, Cycling Ireland aim is to promote cycling as an accessible and enjoyable pursuit, where every cyclist may participate and develop to their full potential.
Cycling Ireland run a number of national programs to help promote cycling. These programs would include Sprocket Rocket, Gearing Up Off Road and Biking for life
Cycle Superstore is the official store of Triathlon Ireland. Triathlon Ireland is the national governing body for the sport of Triathlons. Triathlon Ireland aim is develop, promote and safeguard the sport of triathlon in Ireland.
Tallaght Wheelers Club
Tallaght Wheelers Club is primarily aimed at recreational cyclist, but will also assist those members who wish to compete.
- Meet like minded people
- Discover new routes and roads
- Compete in Cycling Ireland sanctioned events.
- Take part in Championships
- Gain training insights
- Learn new skills
Tallaght Wheelers has it's dedicated blog section Here
- We are in business for 35 years.
- We have over 30,000 sq feet of retail space
- We are an official partner to both Cycling Ireland & Triathlon Ireland
- By buying from us you support Irish business
Cycle Superstore as both a team of individuals and a company is driven by a collective ambition to be the best in the industry that we can be, not just domestically but on an international scale. Our mission therefore is simply summarised by the sentence "Let's do it better" and this applies to everything we put in place, and everything we already do.
Cycle Superstore began its story, over 30 years ago, in 1982. Ray
Fearon, upon completion of his B.Sc. in Business Management, commenced
trading and set up as Rays Bike shop in Rathgar, carrying out repairs
and trading in used bicycles.
Shortly after this, he was joined by his brother Michael and over the next 30 years, together with their dedicated staff built the business into Ireland's Biggest Cycle Store.
Cycle Superstore.Today, The CycleSuperstore resides at The Frameworks Building on Airton Road Tallaght, where it delivers an unrivalled cycle shopping experience.
The new store carries all the major top brands.
New features include:
- Clothing Boutique
- Dedicated ladies cycling department
- Independent Certified Retul bike fitter
- Club room or meeting space that is available to all clubs
- Outdoor bike testing area
We have experts across all areas of cycling, from competitive Road and MTB cycling, to the leisure cyclist and everything in between, who are always pleased to share their passion and knowledge – and, we believe, this level of expertise is something that strongly marks us out against our competitors.
Michael Jordan - Mountain Bike Department Manager
Cycling Style: Mountain Biking, Cyclocross & Road Cycling
Cycling Since: 1975
Proudest Moment: 3rd place at European Marathon Champs 2014 [over 40s]
Current Bike: Ritchey P29 singlespeed;Giant Anthem Adv;Ritchey Cross bike;Lapierre Aircode
Dream Bike: Cannondale Fsi carbon 29er
Gary Byrne - Commuting Department Manager
Cycling Style: Commuter, Distance, MTB Cross Country
Cycling Since: 1984
Proudest Moment: Climbing Kilmashogue lane at age 38, the fist time I managed it since I was 21.
Current Bike: Genesis Steel 29er Hardtail, Marin Team issue 1997, Marin Team 1996
Additional Information: I started BMX racing at age 8, worked 8 years in the courier trade, where I cycled at least 250,000 miles in all weathers. Since working in the superstore, I have gotten back into mountain biking and enjoy pushing myself each time I go out. While currently I'm never the fastest from the staff, my speed increases every spin.
Yannick Pigeat - Road Department Manager
Cycling Style: Road Cycling
Cycling Since: 1990
Proudest Moment: None
Current Bike: Audacio 200
Brian - Used Bikes Department
Cycling Style: Enduro, Cross Country and Cyclo Cross
Cycling Since: Since the age of 10
Current Bike: Super Six, Lapierre XR 729 and Pro Race
Dream Bike: Currently Owned
Additional Information: Enjoy riding Cross Country and Enduro Spins
Ronan - Mountain Bike Department
Cycling Style: Enduro Mountain biking
Cycling Since: 2001
Proudest Moment: Being hired by the Cycle Superstore
Current Bike: Lapierre Spicy 2015
Dream Bike: Look 795
Rachel - Triathlon Department
Cycling Style: Road / Leisure cycling with a compulsory coffee stop
Cycling Since: 15
Proudest Moment: Any Triathlon finish
Current Bike: Commuter, Road and TT bikes.
Dream Bike: One with an engine!
Dan O'Brien - MTB Department
Cycling Style: Downhill Racing and Freestyle BMX
Cycling Since: Cycling in one form or another since age 4
Current Bike: Pivot Phoenix DH, Custom Blank Grizzly BMX and Martello Fixie
Dream Bike: Unno Ever DH
Additional Info: Just enjoying a life behind bars
Andrew Bent - Parts & Service
Cycling Style: Enduro
Cycling Since: From the age of 3
Current Bike: Mondraker Foxy
Dream Bike: Robot Bike R160
Proudest Moment: Winning a stage in the Djouce Enduro
Cian Donnelly - Sales Advisor
Cycling Style: Road, Triathlon
Cycling Since: Competitively on and off since I was 14
Proudest Moment: 2nd in the National Triathlon champs as a Junior or 1st Leinster Hill Climb Champs
Current Bike: Genesis Volare, Giant TCR Advanced, Avanti Aggressor
Dream Bike: Cervelo S3... or something titanium and expensive
Things I like almost as much as riding my bike: Looking at my bike, talking about my bike, watching people on their bikes, browsing bike websites.... cream buns
Patrick Ward - Sales Advisor
Cycling Style: Road / CX
Cycling Since: 2007
Current Bike: Ridley Orion, Trek Emonda
Dream Bike: Cannondale Scalpel
Proudest Moment: Representing Ireland and getting a Top 10 in the junior Adventure Racing World Championships in France
Additional Information: Love for multi-sport racing and vegetables
Cycle Superstore is Ireland's Biggest Cycle
Store, located just 14km from Dublin City Centre and in business for
over 30 years.
We are a young international team of bike enthusiasts who have one thing in common - cycling!
We offer all of our team:
- Generous employee discounts
- Excellent induction & training programmes
- Superb opportunities for career progression
Current positions available are:
As a Team Supervisor, you will maximise sales through developing a team focus on delivering excellent standards and superior customer service. You will be leading by example with a hands-on approach.
You will support business success by consistently delivering excellent service and store standards, whilst also being a brand ambassador helping to attract people who have a passion for cycling.
Our customers and colleagues are the key part of our business and you will be working with a passionate team who make people feel inspired by advising on the most suitable bikes and cycling accessories/parts!
- Coach and develop the sales team
- Support the management team and take accountability in their absence
- Lead a team by motivating and encouraging teamwork to achieve goals
- Implement and delegate tasks with close follow up, but lead by example
- Manage performance and provide feedback
- Implement company decisions and take responsibility
- Seek advice from line Manager and utilise team input
- Be well organised and capable of planning efficiently to deliver results
- Have excellent leadership skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be a great communicator and be able to engage your team
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to our customers
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve and take accountability with good planning skills
We are looking to recruit a full-time cashier to join our team.
- Process payments
- Answer the phone and reply to customer queries
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Packing orders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate about delivering superior customer service
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Ability to work and contribute in a team setting
- Passion and enthusiasm for Cycling
- Experience with shift work and flexibility in this regard
- Previous retail and / or customer-facing service industry experience
We have an opening in our workshop for a good cycle mechanic.
- Bike repairs - experience required
- Parts advice for customers.
- Custom Bike builds.
- Warranty issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and responsibilities.
- Strong and passionate knowledge of cycling.
- Passionate about delivering superior customer service.
- Experience with retail shift work, and flexibility in this regard. Previous retail and/or customer-facing service industry experience.
Sales Advisor (Part-Time & Full-Time)
We are currently looking to recruit a Part-Time & Full-Time Sales Assistants to work in our busy store.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all our customers.
- Must be passionate about consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Be creative and take pride in maintaining high store presentation standards.
- Maintain shop floor, support areas and merchandise to a high standard of cleanliness, regularity and appearance.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about delivering superior customer service.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team setting.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Cycling.
- Experience with shift work and flexibility in this regard.
- Previous retail and / or customer-facing service industry experience.
Work Experience Position
For all work experience placement requests, please complete the form and follow the instructions listed on it.Work Experience Application Form
Cycle Superstore are proud to implement the WEE regulations and battery directive to ensure your old bike tech is disposed of in a safe, correct manner reducing any harmful effects to the environment.
What Products Do You Recycle?
We are happy to recycle any of your old bike tech from you, bike computers, watches, lights, turbo trainers, E-scooters and batteries from E-bikes. We also accept batteries AA, AAA, C or D and also flat batteries that are found in watches and toys. Unfortunately, we do not accept any industrial or car batteries.
WEEE and waste batteries can also be returned to your local civic amenity site free of charge. The following link will show you how to find the civic amenity site closest to you where you can recycle your WEEE, batteries and light bulbs. Never put WEEE, batteries or light bulbs in any your bins
How Can I Recycle My Old Bike Tech?
You can return any of your old bike tech to the store and we’ll be delighted to take it off your hands. Please note, items you are recycling, do not have to be purchased from Cycle Superstore
Will You Collect My Old Bike Tech?
If we are making a Personal Delivery, we will take back your old product, once it is ready to go for our driver at the time of the delivery.
How Much Will It Cost?
There is no charge to return products to us.
Further information can be found on www.weeeireland.ie
Our WEE registeration certificate no. 18095.