Terms and Conditions
- The Cycle SuperStore is an Irish company and its currency is Euros
- The Cycle SuperStore complies fully with Distance Selling Regulations
- No hassle & no quibble Returns Policy - If you don't like or it does not fit, just send it back.
- If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at email@example.com . You can also submit your complaint to an online dispute resolution process operated by the European Commission
- Our Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights
See our Returns Policy for full details on making an exchange or refund
- All orders for in-stock items received before 1PM will be dispatched same day
- Next business day courier delivery to Ireland & Northern Ireland
- 2-3 business days courier delivery to United Kingdom
- You can track your order on GLS Courier Website
Vat & Duties
- Our retail prices are Vat inclusive. Normal rate is 23%. 13.5% on junior helmets and some energy foods
- All orders from outside EU are charged VAT Free
- All product information and images are supplied by the relevant manufacturers
- Every care is taken to have the most up to date information available
- In case of different product specification and/or products image from the product you received we will refund or exchange it. Product has to be unused and adheres to our Returns Policy
You may however prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others - noting as you do, that it may affect the proper and anticipated good usage and functioning of the site. The most effective way to do this is to disable or edit the cookie settings in your browser. For further information on how this can be achieved, please consult the Help section of your web browser.
Credit Card Security
- Using Credit Card or Laser Card to make purchases via our web site is a secure way to pay for your items
- For Credit Card & Laser Card Transactions we use Realex - online payment gateway. Your Credit Card & Laser Card information is not being stored on our server
- We have put a number of security steps in place to give you, the customer, total confidence when purchasing your items via our web site
- All sensitive information, including personal details is kept confidential through encryption(SSL). This means that information can only be exchanged between you and CycleSuperStore, and that no third party can access this data. A padlock symbol is usually displayed by your browser to show when a page is covered by this security system
- We do not retain live records of credit card information on our web servers after the transaction has been completed (i.e. you will need to enter your details each time you book over the Internet)
- Vouchers can be used online or in our store.
- Vouchers do not apply on our special offers like Cycle SuperDeal or Advent Calendar
- For online orders minimum spent apply
- Free postage applies to split orders where the original order exceeds €50
- Prices shown in Pounds Sterling and US dollars are for information purpose only, We take no responsibility for the accuracy of these prices
- All items purchased will be charged in Euro
- For exact conversion rate for your currency you have to contact with your bank or credit card provider
- US dollars prices shown are excluding VAT tax (23% in Ireland except junior helmets and some energy foods)
- VAT can only be excluded when shipping outside European Union or to Tax Free havens.
These are products exclusively for our online store only & cannot be ordered in our retail store.
- Full payment is required for any online only products
- Collection in store is possible subject to full payment only
- Orders cannot be place in our retail store for Online Only products
These conditions are governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, and the application of the United Nations Convention of Contractors for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
We both agree to submit the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the district of Luxembourg City, which means that you may bring a claim to enforce your consumer protection rights in connection with these Conditions of Use in Luxembourg or in the EU country in which you live.
The European Commision provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us.