CRUSH MEETS PLUSH
The Synapse is the perfect balance of raw power and all-day ridability. Its race-proven combination of endurance geometry, light weight and road-smoothing comfort has won it everything from Spring Classics to Bike of the Year accolades. It might just be the best all-around road bike we've ever made.
The perfect balance of race-day performance and all-day ridability
THE RIGHT POSITION
S.E.R.G. SYNAPSE ENDURANCE RACE GEOMETRY puts you in a riding position that balances race-efficiency and handling with upright comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
From the cobbles to the canyons, the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System keeps you comfortable and in control with bump-eating flex zones in the frame, fork and seatpost .
RACE-LEVEL STIFFNESS,RACE-LEVEL WEIGHT
BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, Power Pyramid Seat Tube and oversized BB30a bottom bracket shell all come together to deliver a bike that’s sprinter-stiff and climber-light.
New riders, fitness enthusiasts, motivated weekend adventurers and aspiring Gran Fondo riders.
Slightly more upright for comfort, but performance focused. Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces.
- FRAME: Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
- FORK: Synapse Disc, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
- RIMS: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
- HUBS: Mavic Aksium Disc, Centrelock
- SPOKES: Mavic Aksium Disc
- TYRES: Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding
- CRANK: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30 Bearings
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra GS
- SHIFTERS: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: Synapse Si, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
- BRAKES: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc, 140/140
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano R685 hydraulic disc
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (48-54) 350mm (56-61)
SAVE PLUS MICRO-SUSPENSION
The flattened and helixed shapes of the rear stays allow them to flex to absorb shock and keep the wheel tracking smoothly over bumps. The 25.4 seatpost and seat tube deflect together for improved comfort in the saddle.
SAVE PLUS FORK
The shaped fork blades and off set dropouts allow the front wheel to rack smoothly over rough surfaces for amazing comfort and control.
The seat tube splits asymmetrically to meet the wide, 73mm BB30A for maximum stiff ness with minimal weight.
Slightly slacker head angles, slightly longer wheelbase and a head tube stack height 2–2.5cm taller than our Elite Race geo offers increased comfort and stability on all road surfaces, while maintaining a racy feel.
“NOT ONLY DID THE SYNAPSE WIN THE OVERALL AWARD, IT WALKED OFF WITH THE BEST SPORTIVE BIKE TOO, PROVING JUST HOW GOOD IT WAS. IT SETS THE BENCHMARK HIGH.” - CYCLIST
“THE ULTIMATE SPORTIVE BIKE: LIGHT, SMOOTH,EASY TO RIDE BUT WITH AN EXCITING RACE-BRED EDGE.” - CYCLING PLUS 5/5
“ A SUBLIME RIDE THAT EXCELS WHEN THE GOING GETS ROUGH.” - ROAD.CC
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file