Why buy bike from us?
2018 EARLY BIRD
OPTIMUM means the geometrie is made for ENDURANCE:
- Top tube 10 mm shorter,
- head tube 20 mm higher.
RS : RACE SPORT means the frame is made with HM carbon (High modulus) HM carbon is 15 % stiffer than HR carbon : Frame is 15% lighter:
- Lighteness + Stiffness = Efficiency
- Crankset : Shimano Ultegra 6800 50x34
- Cassette : Shimano 105 CS 5800 11x32
- Chain : Shimano CN HG 601
- Shifters : Shimano Ultegra 6800 2x11 speed
- Front and Rear derailleurs : Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Front and Rear brake calipers : Shim. Ultegra 6800
- Wheels : Vision Team 30 Alu Wheels 30mm rim
- Tires : Continental Ultra Sport 2, 700x25
- Seatpost : LOOK carbon super light LS1
- Saddle : Selle Italia X3 flow black red
- Stem : LOOK alloy +/- 7° super light LS1
- Handlebar : LOOK alloy compact LS2
- Pedals : N/A
Carbon+ Flax Fiber
This 765 technology is the result of the combination of 2 types of fibers from different materials: carbon (High Modulus) and flax linen fibers. The carbon is joined with the flax to filter the vibrations transmitted by more or less quality roads, therefore increasing the comfort level of the bicycle. LOOK strategically applied this technology to the fork and chainstays as it is these 2 places that react immediately to road impacts. Combining the linen adds the wonderful and natural property of vibration dampening. Sandwiched between two carbon sheets, it increases the overall performance of the bicycle: the cyclist who battles fewer road vibrations will conserve all his or her energy for pedaling and bike handling; a real benefit for long endurance rides.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file