CEP has revolutionized the world of running with its legwear. The Run Socks 2.0 are equipped with metatarsal compression for excellent support and unmatched comfort. Like other CEP legwear they feature medi compression, which reduces vibrations while increasing coordination. This stabilizes muscles, joints and, together with the increased blood flow, helps prevent injuries. They now come in great new range of colors!
- 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf, 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf
- Special design activates the flow of blood in the muscles
- Perfect anatomical fit
- Highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship for extreme durability
- Microfiber technology for superior comfort
- Extra-flat toe seam
- Optimum recovery and performance
- Maximum stability for muscles and joints to help prevent injuries
- Heat and moisture management thanks to hydrophilic design
- Open-pore mesh structure in the calf for excellent ventilation
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing properties
- Padded zones to relieve pressure where it's needed most
- 85% Nylon (Polyamide)
- 15% Spandex
Performance You Can Feel
From the moment you put them on, CEP’s proprietary compression profile gets to work on optimizing blood in the lower leg.
CEP’s mastery of compression knitting technology yields socks that are engineered to anatomic perfection. Right and Left Specific construction and Gender specific measurements create a fit that is unmatched in performance socks.
Proven Performance Technology
CEP’s unique mix of Consistent and Graduated Compression Technologies optimizes arterial and venous blood flow in the athlete. The result is increased endurance, sustained power and reduced chance for injury.
Always Comfortable/All Conditions
Wicking and drying performance is elevated by CEP’s compression fit. Moisture management and Odor control technologies keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable.
- S: Size 2
- M: Size 3
- L: Size 4
Manufacturer's Code: WP45532, WP45534