For the ambitious endurance athlete, the Run Ultralight Sock is made of an extra-strong compression for maximum performance leading to improved coordination and a faster recovery.
- Seamless toe box or extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
- Each sock is manually inspected multiple times
- Extreme durability thanks to the use of filament fibers
- Outstanding workmanship, Made in Germany
- Custom measurements for optimum compression
- 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf, 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf
- Optimum heat and moisture management thanks to the use of polypropylene, which does not absorb any moisture into the fibers
- Minimally padded foot section for a perfect fit in tight-fitting sports shoes
- Approx. 30% lighter than CEP Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0
- Perfect anatomical fit for maximum effect
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing properties
- 60% Nylon (Polyamide)
- 25% Elastane
- 15% Polypropylene
Performance You Can Feel
From the moment you put them on, CEP’s proprietary compression profile gets to work on optimizing blood in the lower leg.
CEP’s mastery of compression knitting technology yields socks that are engineered to anatomic perfection. Right and Left Specific construction and Gender specific measurements create a fit that is unmatched in performance socks.
Proven Performance Technology
CEP’s unique mix of Consistent and Graduated Compression Technologies optimizes arterial and venous blood flow in the athlete. The result is increased endurance, sustained power and reduced chance for injury.
Always Comfortable/All Conditions
Wicking and drying performance is elevated by CEP’s compression fit. Moisture management and Odor control technologies keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable.
- S: Size 3
- M: Size 4
- L: Size 5
Manufacturer's Code: WP55MC2, WP55LC4, WP55MC4