The long awaited fifth length sock, ideal for runners, triathletes, and all endurance and team sports.
- Each sock is manually inspected multiple times
- Extreme durability thanks to perfect workmanship and the use of filament fibers
- Microfiber yarn for superior comfort
- Optional instep measurements for optimum compression
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing properties
- Perfect heat and moisture management thanks to a hydrophilic finish
- Air channels in foot section keep feet the right temperature
- Extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
- Wrap-around foot section and functional padding for maximum comfort and blister prevention
- Flexible, combine perfectly with CEP progressive+ calf sleeves 2.0
- 89% Nylon (Polyamide)
- 11% Elastane
Performance You Can Feel
From the moment you put them on, CEP’s proprietary compression profile gets to work on optimizing blood in the lower leg.
CEP’s mastery of compression knitting technology yields socks that are engineered to anatomic perfection. Right and Left Specific construction and Gender specific measurements create a fit that is unmatched in performance socks.
Proven Performance Technology
CEP’s unique mix of Consistent and Graduated Compression Technologies optimizes arterial and venous blood flow in the athlete. The result is increased endurance, sustained power and reduced chance for injury.
Always Comfortable/All Conditions
Wicking and drying performance is elevated by CEP’s compression fit. Moisture management and Odor control technologies keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable.
- S: Size 2
- M: Size 3
- L: Size 4
- XS: Size 2
- S: Size 3
- M: Size 4
- L: Size 5