The Ortho+ Knee Sleeve offers support for any mild knee injury, while providing improved circulation, coordination, and muscle and joint stabilization.
- Anti-Migration silicone top band
- Comfortable two-way stretch support
- Easy pull-on application
- Highly elastic and anatomically contoured
- Low-profile design can easily be worn under clothing
- Seamless knit will not retain excess body heat
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
- Lightweight support for weak, sore or swollen knees
- 66% Nylon (Polyamide)
- 34% Spandex
Performance You Can Feel
From the moment you put them on, CEP’s proprietary compression profile gets to work on optimizing blood in the lower leg.
CEP’s mastery of compression knitting technology yields socks that are engineered to anatomic perfection. Right and Left Specific construction and Gender specific measurements create a fit that is unmatched in performance socks.
Proven Performance Technology
CEP’s unique mix of Consistent and Graduated Compression Technologies optimizes arterial and venous blood flow in the athlete. The result is increased endurance, sustained power and reduced chance for injury.
Always Comfortable/All Conditions
Wicking and drying performance is elevated by CEP’s compression fit. Moisture management and Odor control technologies keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable.
- S: Size 2
- M: Size 3
- L: Size 4
- XL: Size 5