Why buy bike from us?
You love cycling, but would you love it even more if you could take your child, your dog or your camping gear with you? Kiddy Van offers you simple and handy products that make your everyday life easier and more comfortable. Powered by the well respected technology from Croozer this trailer offer safety and comfort for your child, is easy to use and offers excellent value for money.
- Incorporating Croozer technology
- Bike kit included
- 2 in 1 integrated front cover
- Safety passenger cell
- Fabric bench seat
- Five point harness
- Large rear storage compartment
- Quick folding system - for easy storage and transport
- Parking brake with single side operation
- 10 year warranty on the frame
- Dimensions of open chassis with handlebar and wheels: L x W x H: 46.5 x 28.5 x 29 " | 118 x 73 x 74 cm
- Dimensions of folded chassis without handlebar and wheels: L x W x H: 39.5 x 28 x 12 " | 100 x 71 x 30 cm
- Handlebar height: 37 x 42 " | 94 / 107 cm
- Headroom: 23.5 " | 60 cm
- Wheels/Tyre Size: 20", 47-406 (20 x 1.78 ")
- Base Weight: Weight of empty chassis with handlebar and wheels: 29.3 lbs | 13.3 kg
- Load Capacity: Maximum load passengers and or cargo: 75 lbs | 35 kg
For Children Aged From
Here's the legal bit:
Please note that legal requirements can differ between countries. For more information about how and when you can start using your trailer please ask your local dealer or contact Amba for personal advise
How and when you use your trailer depends on some key points - what mode do you want to use and the duration, the physical development of your child (ie the strength in the neck and back muscles of your child eg can he or she sit on their own yet), the time of year eg is it warm or cold. Generally speaking as a very rough starting point you can consider taking your child out for gentle short bicycle rides at about 16 - 20 weeks.
This information is offered from our personal experience of our own children traveling in Croozer trailers. Please feel free to call us at the office for personal advise - we will do our best to help you make the best decision for your child. Don't forget all children vary in their development and some will be happy to travel in their trailer sooner than others. Please use your common sense when deciding what to do.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file