Why buy bike from us?
THE ULTIMATE BALANCE OF POWER
For the ultimate all-around race performance, the Women’s SuperSix EVO strikes the perfect balance. Its unrivaled blend of light weight, stiffness, aerodynamics and smooth-riding compliance gives you the winning edge on every part of the race course.
The EVO is the best all around women’s road racing bike ever made, thanks to its perfect balance of everything it takes to go fast.
ULTRA STIFF, FOR EXPLOSIVE ACCELERATION
Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seattube, and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
SHOCKINGLY SMOOTH, FOR BETTER CORNERING, SPEED AND COMFORT
Refined SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
TAP AERO, FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY EVERYWHERE
Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and lower waterbottle placement on the frame reduces drag by 6 watts/60 grams average. It’s like free speed.
An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that’s stiff, yet compliant in all the right places. The additional control of disc brakes makes it even faster.
BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty. EVO is offered in both BallisTec Hi-MOD and BallisTec Carbon versions, for rim and disc brakes.
Serious road racers and women who want ultimate race performance.
A flat back for flat out speed. Cannondale’s Road Race geometry delivers a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to perfectly set you up for the win.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Disc Women's, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
- Fork: SuperSix EVO Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
- Rims: Mavic Aksium Disc
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium Disc
- Spokes: Mavic Aksium Disc
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano K-Guard, Folding, 700x25c
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2 Women’s Compact Wing, butted 2014 Alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C2 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1 Women's
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 Carbon, 25.4x350mm
- Military Grade Ballistec Carbon Construction
- Vibration damping SAVE Micro Suspension
- 25.4mm Seatpost for extra smoothness
- TAP Aero Features without the drawbacks
- Ultra Light Disc Integration
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file